The red and blue lights flip on, and you hear a blaring siren “woop woop” behind you. We have all been there before but many do not realize how painless it is to fight a traffic ticket! iTicket Fight has the professional experience that you need to successfully submit a written declaration (tr-215) to dismiss your California traffic ticket.
Click on the links below to learn more about your ticket or contact us directly.
Here are some of the common California traffic tickets we receive inquiries about.
Below is a list of the different types of traffic tickets under California Vehicle Code. iTicket Fight handles all moving violations in all California jurisdictions including but not limited to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Clara County, San Jose, Orange County, Fresno, Riverside, Temecula, San Bernardino, Alameda County, Oakland, and Sacramento.
Red Light Tickets
- Red Light Ticket [VC 21453] aka Failure to Stop at Red Light Ticket or Right Turn on Red Ticket or Running Red Light Ticket.
- Red Light Camera Ticket [VC 21453] aka Photo Enforced Ticket
- Red Light Pedestrian / Jay Walk [VC 21453] aka Jay Walk Ticket
- Regulations of Turns [VC 22101] aka Failure To Obey Sign Ticket aka Restricted Turn Ticket aka No Turn on Red Ticket
Turning & Lane Changes
- Turning Upon A Highway Ticket [VC 22100] aka Improper Left Turn Ticket aka Improper Right Turn Ticket
- Unsafe Lane Change [VC 21658] aka Unsafe Turn Ticket or Improper Turn Ticket or Laned Roadways Ticket.
- Unsafe Lane Change [VC 22107] aka Unsafe Turn Ticket or unsafe Turning Movement Ticket Failure to Signal Ticket.
- No U-Turn in Business District Ticket [VC 22102] aka U-Turn in Business District Ticket.
- Two Way Left Turn Lanes [VC 21460.5] aka U-Turn from Curb Ticket aka U-Turn Ticket.
Failure to Yield
- Failure to Yield Ticket [VC 21801].
- Failure to Yield Ticket [VC 21802].
- Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicle Ticket [VC 21806] aka Failure To Yield to Ambulance Ticket or Failure To
- Failure to Yield to Pedestrian Ticket [VC 21950].
- Intersections [VC 21800] aka Right Of Way Ticket or Failure to Yield Ticket.
Disobeying Traffic Signs
- Violation of Signs Ticket [VC 21461] aka Failure to Obey Sign Ticket aka Disobey Signs Ticket.
- Unlawful to Disobey Sign, Signal, or Traffic Control Device Ticket [VC 38300] aka Disobey Traffic Sign Ticket.
Seat Belt Tickets
- Flashing Signals Ticket [VC 21457] aka Flashing Red Light Ticket.
- Headlights: Off Ticket [VC 24250] aka Headlight Ticket or Driving without Headlights Ticket.
- Headlights: High Beam Ticket [VC 24409] aka High Beam Ticket.
Emergency Vehicle & School Buses
- Yield to Police Car Ticket or Failure To Yield to Fire Truck Ticket.
- School Bus: Meeting and Passing [VC 22454] aka Passing School Bus Ticket.
- Following Too Closely Ticket [VC 21703] aka Tailgating Ticket.
- Pass on Right Safely [VC 21755] aka Driving on Shoulder Ticket.
- Ticket aka Failure To Stop at the Marked Limit Line Ticket
- Failure to Pay Tolls Ticket [VC 23302] aka Toll Evasion Ticket or Toll Ticket.
- Blocking Intersection Ticket [VC 22526] aka Gridlock Ticket.
- Driving on Wrong Side of Road [VC 21650] aka Wrong Way Ticket.
- Entry onto Highway Ticket [VC 21804] aka Unsafe Entry onto Roadway Ticket.
- Prohibited Stopping, Standing, or Parking [VC 22500] aka No Parking Zone Ticket.
- Traffic Control Highway Construction [VC 21367] aka Construction Zone Ticket.
- Video Monitor Ticket [VC 27602a] aka Video Screen Ticket.